Child dedication is a special time to celebrate the precious child you have been blessed with. Many parents choose to dedicate their children because they want to let others know their desire to partner with God and the church in raising their child.
Child dedication is a public commitment before God, your church, and your family too. The dedication service provides you, the parent(s), with the opportunity to publicly express your commitment to raise your child up in a faith-filled, Christ-centered home.
We believe children are a gift from God and are very excited to be part of this special occasion in the life of your family!
If you, and your significant others, are ready to dedicate your child, please send an email to email@example.com
Parents often have questions about Child Dedication. Here are some that we get asked most often.
- What is the biblical purpose and background of a child dedication?
- Do I need to be a member of Circle Drive Church to have my child dedicated here?
- What can I expect during a child dedication?
- What are my next steps to have my child dedicated?
- Why doesn’t Circle Drive Church baptize infants?
- At what age can a child take part in a dedication service?
- Can a single parent participate in Child Dedication?
- Can parent(s) assign godparents?