You do not need to be a Circle Drive Alliance member to have your child dedicated at Circle. However, we do challenge parents to make sure they are calling Circle their home church. Why? In dedicating your child to God, you are stating that you are willing to partner with God and the church to raise your child in cooperation with God’s plan. To partner with any church, a parent would be wise to decide if he or she agrees with its beliefs and vision.
If you choose to become a member at Circle, you are stating that you agree with the statement of belief of our church and want Circle Drive Alliance to be your home church. You are committing to be known, to serve, and to grow spiritually. (For more information on membership email firstname.lastname@example.org)
To have your child dedicated at Circle Drive:
- We ask parents to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- We ask parents to be sure their beliefs line up with Circle Drive’s statements of belief.
- We ask parents to be regular attendees of Circle Drive’s weekend service.
- We ask parents who are living together and are not married to take steps to acknowledge and surrender to God’s plan for their individual lives before participating in a child dedication service.
- We are open to having conversations with you on any of the above statements. If you are interested, please email email@example.com.