Due to Covid-19 our 37th year of Kids Kapers will look quite different. We will be hosting a digital camp experience the week of July 13-17 2020. Content will be available each morning at 9am and then continue to be available throughout the day. Further details below.
To all our campers and volunteers that are sad about this shift – we understand!
We will miss our regular Kids Kapers summer immensely! We hope you will have ‘fun in the summer sun’ with your families this summer and stay tuned for Kids Kapers 2021.
Registration is closed for our Digital Camp experience.
If you are interested in participating in our digital Kids Kapers experience please fill out the form below. Here are a few details to help you make your decision.
- Camp running week of July 13-17
- $35/child, $50/family
- Pick up of camp materials week of July 6 (craft materials etc)
- Invite to a closed FB group to facilitate the running of camp (access to content, communication, questions, interaction)
- 2 camp options will be available: Preschool & Grade school
- 5 days of 30-45 min ‘Large Group’ video content
- 2 songs/day led by Cindy & Bailey
- Bible Story
- Daily story/drama videos
- Preview of daily craft/memory verse/game etc
- 1 craft per day (instructions and craft specific supplies provided)
- Optional Zoom meet-up likely on Thursday to show & tell our crafts, play a game etc.
- Optional Fri July 17 socially distanced wrap-up
- Details to follow but along the lines of singing our songs and having a Popsicle
For more information email email@example.com
Kids Kapers 2019 was AWESOME
Here is video evidence of why it was the best week of your summer!
2019 Kids Kapers Grade School Video
2019 Kids Kapers PreSchool Video
Bright sunshine, running through the sprinkler, eating ice cream, no school… what more could a kid ask for?
Well, we’ve got the answer…summer camp!
Here at Circle we have a blast every summer at our Kids’ Kapers day camps. We start with our preschool camp in June and then turn up the heat for our grade school summer camps in July.
Preschoolers enjoy a week of fun, singing, games and crafts. Their mornings come complete with morning snack, interactive bible stories and a visit from our puppet friends too!
Kids in grades K-5 enjoy a fantastic week of games, crafts, teaching, and singing too. They also have a blast every afternoon during our “kapers” at the pool, bowling alley, or mini golfing just to mention a few. Then the fun continues in the water at Pike Lake and the Thursday night sleepover back at the church too!
So if your child is looking to add some fun to their summer sun…Kids Kapers is the place to be!