Resources to encourage, equip and train parents as you raise up your children in a faith filled home.
There are many wonderful resources out there that speak to this goal. Here are some great ones to help get you started. Be sure to check for new ones too!
- Faith Begins at Home, Mark Holmen – the family makeover with Christ at the center
- Parenting Beyond Your Capacity, Reggie Joiner and Carey Nieuwhof – connect your family to a wider community
- Transforming Children into Spiritual Champions, George Barna – why children should be your church’s #1 priority
- Sticky Faith, Dr. Kara E. Powell & Dr. Chap Clark – every day ideas to build lasting faith in your kids
- How Your Teenager is Wired, Katie Brazelton – discovering who God made your teenager to be
- ‘Thriving Family” by Focus on the Family
- For Families: Dinner Table Devotions, Nancy Guthrie – 365 opportunities to grow closer to God as a family
- For Pre-Teen Girls: Whatever, Allia Zobel Nolan – a 90 day devotional for livin’ the true, noble and totally excellent life
- For Pre-Teen Boys: Devotions to Take You Deeper, Ed Strauss – to help a boy grow strong in spirit
There are many wonderful Bibles to choose from! Here are a few that we like and use with our Kid’s and Junior Youth groups.
- Preschoolers – My First Hand’s On Bible – preschoolers live the fun, experience the truth
- K to Gr – Hand’s On Bible – get your kids into the Bible and the Bible into your kids
- Gr 6 to 8 – LIVE Teen Bible – find your voice, find your place, live BOLDLY!