Blended Family Ministry
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7T 1C2 Canada
January 30 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Blended Family Ministry extends you-can-do-this solutions for everyday obstacles, practical tips for raising step-kids, and ways to help your unique marriage go the distance.
8 week study for blended families
January 30 to March 27
Monday Nights from 7-9pm
Cost: $35 at the door
($22 for the Smart Stepfamily book & $13 for the Participant Guide)
Leading step family expert Ron L. Deal reveals the seven fundamental steps to Blended Family success and provides practical, realistic solutions to the unique challenges and complexities stepfamilies face.
You will discover how to:
- Solve every day puzzles of stepparenting and stepchildren relationships
- Communicate effectively with an ex-spouse
- Handle step family finances confidently
- “Cook” your stepfamily slowly rather than expect an instant blend, and more!
The smart stepfamily group study is great for new and not so new stepfamilies, for marriage mentors and for couples preparing to blend. There are numerous types of stepfamilies and all are welcome!
In 8 weeks the study covers:
- Becoming a Smart Stepfamily
- Step Up to Discover a Redemptive God
- Step Down Your Expectations
- Step Through the Wilderness
- Two-Step Your Marriage
- Side Step the Common Pitfalls
- Step in Line with the Parenting Team
- Step Over into the Promised Land
Each video is 15 minutes followed by a small group discussion using your participant guides. The Smart Step Family book is also used for the course.
REGISTER BY JANUARY 5 to ensure we have enough materials for you.