Circle GroupLink is a fun event, a couple of hours a week, for five weeks, where people who are NOT already in a Circle Group, meet and connect with others to start a Circle Group.
At GroupLink we facilitate five evenings of discussion based on the Sunday messages for a couple of hours each week. As people meet for the 5 weeks they get an opportunity to experience what it’s like to be in an ongoing group. The participants discuss, build friendships, have fun and then form their very own Circle Group at the end of the sessions.
When does GroupLink start?
- February 4, 2019 at 7:00pm
Where is Circle GroupLink?
- At Circle in the Fireside Lounge, Room 27.
What is it for?
- It is a great time to meet people, connect, discuss the Sunday message together and create a Circle Group.
Who are Circle Groups For?
- Anyone seeking real friendships, community and spiritual growth.
What happens at Circle Groups?
- Friendships are formed, food is shared, fun is had and relationships are built for good.
For more Information: