At Senior Youth we aim to build relationships with grade 9 – 12 students and their parents, engage in honest and meaningful discussions, encourage close friendships and to guide students towards spiritual maturity.
Our purpose is to build connections:
Connections with each other
Connections with God and
Connections with the deeper purpose he has for each of us.
Senior Youth meets every Wednesday night at 7:00pm from September to May.
Please call Dave at the church office, 373-5445, ext. 213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 Grad Banquet – June 12th
Come Celebrate our Grads!
- Date: Wednesday June 12th 6-10pm
- Cost: $15 (free for Graduates)
- Drop off at CDAC Entrance B at 6:00pm
- Location: Banquet in the Fireside Room
- We will go to Dave’s for a fire and s’mores after the banquet
- Pick up at Dave’s at 10:00pm (654 Guelph Crescent)
- REGISTRATION by Sunday, June 9: Register ONLINE!
Please bring a lawn chair and a change of clothes for the fire at Dave’s house after the banquet
Like Us on Facebook to keep track of what’s going on!