CircleYXE House Rules for returning to on-site activities:
- Did you register?
Make sure to register yourself, your family, and any guests joining you. Provincial Guidelines allow only 150 people per service, so you must pre-register at cdac.ca/covid19.
- We ask all guests ages 12 and up to wear a mask while in the building.
- All our staff and volunteers will wear masks for your safety and peace of mind.
- Although singing is not recommended, when singing, participants must wear masks.
- We will be providing hand sanitizer at the entrances as you come in. We require all of our guests to use it upon entering the building.
- Guests will be required to respect and follow the physical distancing guideline of 2 meters between other guests, volunteers and staff.
- Everyone must follow directional signage and other guidelines put in place to ensure the health, safety and comfort of all our guests.
- If you have traveled within the last 14 days, or are displaying symptoms related to COVID-19, or have come in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you not enter the building and watch the service from home online at live.cdac.ca
(Let us know how we can help during this time!)
- We ask that all guests behave respectfully when interacting with other guests, volunteers and staff. We don’t have to agree on anything, but we all have a place to belong here at Circle, so be kind to one another.
- To allow our team to sanitize all surfaces, we ask that guests not to gather to visit in the lobby or the auditorium, and that you exit the building when the service is over.
- We are staying up to date with changing guidelines and COVID-19 related information and we will make changes as necessary.
Download our CircleYXE app to stay current with CircleYXE’s Re-open plan.