Navigate life together!
Seven session to help couples strengthen their relationship.
What is The Marriage Course?
While this course is named The Marriage Course it is actually designed for people living together, engaged couples or people who have been married for a while.
Why do The Marriage Course?
Regular check ups help a car run smoothly and reduce the risk of breakdown. Sports professionals spend hours being coached and perfecting their techniques.
The greatest achievements in life take practice, training, and dedication.
It’s the same with marriage … A strong, loving, and lifelong relationship doesn’t happen by chance. It takes effort and dedication to keep the fun and romance alive. We can all learn how to make even the happiest marriage better.
The Marriage Course is for any couple, whether you’ve been together for one or sixty-one years, and whether you feel you have a strong relationship or are struggling.
No group work, so relax – you will not have to share anything about your relationship with anyone else.
Over seven sessions you will learn how to:
- Understand each other’s needs
- Communicate more effectively
- Grow closer through resolving conflict
- Heal the ways you’ve hurt each other
- Recognize how your upbringing affects your relationship
- Improve relationships with parents and in-laws
- Develop great sexual intimacy
- Discover each other’s love languages and much more!
Fantastic atmosphere that many say makes it feel like a date night
Practical talks that are informative and fun, either given live or played on DVD.
All the details to get involved:
Next Session – The next session will run Thursdays
February 28 – April 11, 2019
- 6:30 pm – Supper begins. This is included in the price and strongly encouraged!
- 7:00 pm – Sessions start
- 9:15 pm – Sessions end
Cost: $150 per couple, includes 2 participant workbooks and 7 suppers.