It’s time you had financial freedom. Make your money a tool that serves you rather than a cruel master that always bosses you around. It’s time to take control of your money, plan for your future, and transform your life.
- Mondays, Jan 7 – March 11
- 7-9 pm
- Fireside, Room 27
The 10 week Money Course is not just information- it’s transformational, the goal is to be inspired to change your life.
Whether you are single, a couple, empty nesters, moving into your first apartment or dorm, or getting married, this course will get you doing some hands on homework to become more confident and competent in handling your money and decisions you make about money.
Throughout the process, lives are changed, families learn how to communicate about money, parents learn how to teach their kids, and singles develop the self-accountability needed for a successful life. Engaged couples can have a plan in place even before they say “I Do.” Relationships can be restored, habits can be broken and hope revived.
Time is set aside each week to pray for the members in the class, as they make big changes in their thinking and habits.
What happens over the 10 weeks
- Saving – For emergencies
- Relating to Money – Marriage and money, kids and money
- Budgeting – Truth about it
- Dumping Debt Part 1 – Myths
- Dumping Debt Part 2 – Steps out of debt
- Investing – Types of investments
- Credit Cards – Myths, correcting, collections practices
- Buyer Beware – Learn their games
- Clause and Effect – Insurance basics
- That’s not good enough – Negotiating and finding deals
- Potluck – Celebrate our Successes
Each week we review some key points from the previous week, watch a DVD, and break into table group discussions.
10 weeks is all it will take to get started putting a plan into action so you have financial freedom with the money you make, save, give and spend!