Our annual Men’s Outdoor Getaway Weekend includes lots of camping, fishing, boating, quadding, skeet shooting, napping, eating, well you get the picture.
- The cost per person is $160.00
- Until you’ve paid, you aren’t actually registered. Deadline is June 5.
- You can pay at the Information Desk any Sunday before or after church. OR, register and pay using the online form.
- You can pay at the church office Monday to Friday during office hours, which are 8:30 – 12:00 and 1:00 to 4:30.
- Fuel costs will be shared amongst vehicle occupants.
- Usually we carpool with two departure times from the Flying J on Idylwyld Dr N. Details regarding that will be confirmed closer to the weekend.
- Camp fees, Food and Boat Fuel
Registration does NOT include:
- Fishing License, Golf Club Rentals or Green Fees, Shotgun Shells, Quad Fuel, or other non-edible consumables. Fuel costs will be shared between vehicle occupants.
Every person attending needs to provide their own fishing license. A boat operator’s card is required to drive any of the boats and if you are bringing firearms you are responsible to ensure that they are licensed and transported in accordance with the current laws.
If you are bringing boys between the ages of 8 – 18 you must fill out a Minors Authorization and Consent form for EACH child. This consent form is on the back of the registration form, or download it here 2017 CDAC Authorization And Medical Consent Form For Minors. YES, even if they are your own children you still need to fill out the form.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
>> Register and Pay online <<