Here at Circle we believe that mentoring is a crucial part of spiritual formation and growth. In our mentoring we want people to fulfill the great commandment and the great commission.
The Great Commandment
“Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, and mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. The second most important is similar: ‘Love your neighbor as much as you love yourself.”
The Great Commission
“Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
Matthew 28:18-20 NIV
We believe that good mentoring provides:
- a constructive role model
- opportunities to champion and encourage
- assistance to create consistency in your life
- a safe and nonjudgmental environment in which you can confide
- a chance to connect to broader experiences and opportunities.
- a discipline that will help you grow and reach your potential
If you are looking for someone to walk along side you in a spiritual mentoring capacity? Contact us to connect you with a trained one on one volunteer mentor. email@example.com